We are looking forward to seeing you this Sunday, September 1 for The Charlie Daniels Band with special guest Shaving Peggy. There are a few things to keep in mind as we approach the concert date
DO NOT PARK AT THE OUTLETS AT LOVELAND FOR THIS SHOW. Shuttle busses WILL NOT run to the Outlets at Loveland.
Parking is located in the dirt lot to the west of the Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson dealership. This parking lot will open at 5:30 PM. Keep in mind parking will be tight with the Thunder in the Rockies Bike Rally happening this weekend.
Do NOT park at the Hooters Restraunt parking lot.
When the dirt lot is full, patrons will be directed to park EAST of I-25
Please make sure you grab all items from your vehicle before entering. Once you leave, you may not reenter the venue.
DO NOT PARK AT THE OUTLETS OF LOVELAND FOR THIS SHOW.
Motorcycle parking is available near the Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson dealership. Keep in mind since the Thunder in the Rockies Rally is happening this weekend, motorcycle parking will be tight.
Can I tailgate in the parking lot?
No, tailgate parties are strictly prohibited in all parking lots.
Allowed and Prohibited Items
- Seat cushions or softsided stadium seats (NO seats with metal frames)
- Strollers (folding umbrella style ONLY)
- Bug Spray
- Outside food and beverages
- Illegal Drugs
- Lawn chairs (NO chairs with legs or metal frames)
- Laser Pointers (will be confiscated and patron is subject to ejection)
- Recording Devices
- Professional Photography
- Any weapon or item construed as a weapon such as guns, knives, sticks, or firearms
- Bullhorns or noise makers
- Backpacks (All bags are subject to search)
- Animals (except guide dogs)
- Skateboards or in-line skates
For the safety of our guests, lawn chairs with legs and/or metal frames may NOT be brought into Thunder Mountain Amphitheatre. However, seat cushions, soft sided camping seats or stadium seats under 18" wide are allowed. No items with legs are permitted.
Personal cameras are allowed in the venue. However, flash photography, video and removable lens cameras are NOT permitted without venue approval.