Residents in the City of Loveland will participate in a Special Election to be held on June 24, 2014 to consider a Citizen Initiated Petition enacting a two year moratorium on hydraulic fracturing. This election shall be conducted as a Mail Ballot Election.
Important information related to conduct of the election:
- Ballots will be mailed to Loveland eligible electors on June 3, 2014.
- Loveland voters will be returning their ballots in a Blue envelope
- For voters who prefer to drop off their ballot instead of mailing it, the only drop off location for the City Election is the City Clerk’s Office, 500 E. Third Street, Ste. 230. in Loveland
- Replacement ballot applications may be obtained from the City Clerk's Office, 500 E. 3rd Street, Ste. 230 in Loveland
- Replacement ballots can also be requested via email at Terry.Andrews@cityofloveland.org or by calling 970-962-2322.
Ballots Due June 24
All voted ballots, whether mailed or hand delivered, must be received by the City Clerk’s Office no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, June 24, 2014.