Stage 6 of the USA Pro Cycling Challenge will be coming through Northern Colorado on Saturday, August 24, finishing in Downtown Fort Collins at Old Town Square. Come hang out with 107.9 the Bear at Lucky Joe's Sidewalk Saloon during the community wide festival.
Enjoy the Finish Festival Downtown
There is a lot more than a bike race happening on Saturday afternoon. Downtown Fort Collins will be the place to be on Saturday.
In addition to seeing the best cyclists in the world crossing the finish line near College Avenue and Mountain Avenue between 3:30 pm to 4:45 pm, you can enjoy a day of fun for the whole family in Old Town Fort Collins from Noon to 6 pm. Planned activities include:
- Over 70 booths with bicycling focused vendors
- The Awards/Festival Stage with live and local music
- Kid’s Zone featuring inflatables, a huge slide, and Strider Bicycles
- Professional bicycle stunt shows, Women’s Criterium and a kids’ Strider Bicycle Race.
- Burlington Northern Railroad Experience – see the display cars along Mason St between Olive St and Mountain Ave!
Join Us at Lucky Joe's
Be Aware of Road Closures
Find more information about the festivities downtown or the USA Pro Cycling Challenge by checking out their websites. Clcick the buttons to learn more!